At Stonecroft Country Guesthouse our policy is to maintain standards according to up to date legislation and to provide our guests with the best possible stay. When planning our menus, our policy is to start with everything 100% gluten free and vegan… and build up from there.. we take into account the 14 allergens and although some of our dishes contain allergens (never wheat or gluten), because we make everything from fresh, with a little notice they can be made minus the allergens to suit our guests requirements. We can substitute dairy for dairy free alternatives, nuts can be omitted, dishes prepared without celery, pulses, gluten free oats, fish, mustard, … in fact any of the common allergens… and some that aren’t on the list as well..
As a family we suffer from multiple allergies and intolerencies… so we do know.. a little bit WILL hurt!
- Are committed to providing food safe for Gluten free / free from diets and for those suffering from food allergies and intolerances.
- Ensure staff are fully trained and knowledgeable in the provision of such foods.
- Prevent food from risk of contamination in purchase, storage, preparation, cooking and service.
- Ensure all foods are purchased from reputable suppliers
- Encourage guests to communicate their gluten free / allergy needs to us.
- Are compliant with the latest guidelines and regulations in accordance with the Food information for consumers regulations 2014, and Regulations (EC) 852/2004
- Have made a commitment to complying with the Coeliac Society Gluten Free standards
- Have made our menus naturally all gluten and wheat free
- Have made available all allergen / gluten free / free from information and allergen lists in menu folders for our guests information.
- Are available to discuss our guests dietary requirements and to work with our guests with the aim of making their break as stress free and relaxing as possible.
Stonecroft Country Guesthouse