At Stonecroft, the health, wellbeing and safety of our customers is priority.
While we’re very much aware and understand our customers being concerned about Covid-19, we want to reassure you that we’re monitoring the developing situation extremely closely and we’re following all advice issued by the Chief Medical Officer, Public Health England.
There have been no actual or suspected cases of the coronavirus (Covid-19) in Edale or Hope Valley. If this situation changes, we’ll act quickly to protect our guests and employees.
As a team we are following Public Health England guidelines to ensure that best cleaning practices are always delivered.
- We are assessing the situation daily and carrying out enhanced operating protocols.
- As we specialise in catering for allergies we have always been extremely conscious of the risks of poor hygiene and have extremely efficient protocols in place. However we have increased the frequency of cleaning our public areas (including lobbies, door handles, lounge, dining areas etc.) and have continued the use of disinfectant.
- We will continue to adjust food and beverage service in accordance with current food safety recommendations.
- We have increased the deployment of antibacterial hand sanitisers and wipes.
We ask that you take these steps, which are consistent with government advice:
- Please do not come to Stonecroft if you have had a precipitant, new cough or a fever (Temperature above 37.8C). Follow government advice and self-isolate for 7 days.
- Keep your hands clean, wash regularly and thoroughly, for at least 20 seconds with soap and water.
- Always carry tissues with you and use them to catch all coughs and sneezes and then bin the tissue – then wash your hands with soap and water or use a sanitiser.
- If you think you may have encountered the virus, please follow the government advice, and self-isolate in the first instance.
We will keep you updated on our policies in due course.